USE COUPON CODE “HOLIDAY” FOR 10% OFF TICKETS
Explore 6,000 sq ft of installations built by local artists, all designed to transport you through a portal to another world where Earth’s holiday season has been given a cosmic makeover.
From families seeking a magical day out, to couples desiring an unforgettable date night, to friends hunting for a fresh holiday twist, Illumaverse welcomes all.
WHAT IS ILLUMAVERSE?
Step through the portal into the Illumaverse and experience the holidays like never before!
Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
We recommend purchasing tickets online ahead of time, as this is the only way to guarantee entry for your desired day and time, but tickets will also be for sale at the door, pending availability. If purchasing in person, please note that we are a cashless operation.
To purchase tickets, click here. Discounts are available for students, seniors, military, and groups of 10 or more. Please bring a valid ID when attending the event.
All tickets are refundable up to 24 hours in advance.
[lightframe class=”fh-button-true-flat”]Book Now[/lightframe]
HOURS OF OPERATION
Saturdays: 11:00 am–11:00 pm
Sundays: 1:00 pm–10:00 pm
The last entry window of the day is 75 minutes before closing.
Illumaverse is open to the public on the weekends of December 8–10, 15–17, 22–23, and 29–30.
Only visitors ages 18+ will be admitted after 9 pm on Fridays and Saturdays.
Illumaverse is also available for private group bookings throughout December. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
GETTING IN TOUCH
Visitors arriving late to their session will be accommodated at the closest available time, pending staff discretion.
There is no re-entry permitted once you have entered Illumaverse.
From I-35: Exit MLK Blvd heading East, then turn left on Alexander Ave.
From 183: Exit MLK Blvd heading West, then turn right on Alexander Ave.
FOOD & DRINK
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and themed snacks will be available for purchase.
Please note that we are a cashless operation.
BAGS & STROLLERS
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Outside food and beverages, unless medically necessary
- Professional camera equipment
- Firearms or other weapons or explosives, regardless whether openly carried or concealed
- Federally illegal drugs
- Drugs or medications without an appropriate prescription label
- Any live animal that is not a service animal as defined by the ADA (Emotional Support Animals will not be allowed)
- Any item that challenges public safety, according to our staff
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Smoking or vaping of any kind is not permitted inside the building or within 25 feet of the entrance.
- All persons and belongings are subject to search prior to entry.
- We reserve the right to forbid certain items inside the exhibit (please see What Not to Bring).
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or service to anyone.
- An adult must accompany anyone under 18 at all times.
- Service animals should remain on a leash and under the control of the owner at all times.
- Guests are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to a staff member.
- Clothing worn in such a way that exposes genitals, buttocks, or nipples is not allowed.
- Clothing items or visible tattoos depicting violence, nudity, vulgarity, or threatening language are not allowed.
- Refrain from any unwanted verbal or physical interaction with other guests or staff.
- Do not vandalize or steal any property of Illumaverse or dadaLab.